What We Are Learning
Begin Your Day Established Word Promises
- I can do EVERYTHING through Him who gives me strength
- And [my] God will supply all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus
Mark 11:22 “Have faith in God,” Jesus answered. 23 “I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. 24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
- I will not be moved by my situation.
- In faith I will speak to my situation and command it to be moved.
- My situation will change.
Mark 10:51 “What do you want me to do for you?” Jesus asked him. The blind man said, “Rabbi, I want to see.”
- I will not be challenged by my circumstance.
- In faith I will take my stand and challenge my circumstance with the established Word of God.
- I will see my situation change!
Mark 4:(37) And a great windstorm arose and the waves beat into the boat, so that it was already filling. (38) But He as in the stern asleep on a pillow. And they awoke Him and said to Him, “Teacher, do you not care that we are perishing!?” (39) Then He arose and rebuked the wind and the sea, “Shalom! Be still!” and the wind ceased and there was great calm. 40) But He said to them, “Why were you so fearful? How is it that you have no faith?”
- I will not be “put under” by my problem.
- In faith I will speak the promise of the Word to my problem.
- I will command peace and calmness to overtake my problem and it will be so.
Word of God
2 Corinthians 1:20 For no matter how many promises God has made, they are “Yes” in Christ and so through Him the “Amen” is spoken by us to the glory of God.
- I don’t choose to live defeated anymore.
- I am looking past my situation, my circumstance, and my problem to the finish line.
- In faith I see Jesus!
- My faith will become sight and I will see the manifestation of the Promise of God for my life.
- I choose victory. I choose to SEE my breakthrough!
He’s My Guiding Light
Ps 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation— whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life—of whom shall I be afraid?
Ps 27:2 When evil men advance against me to devour my flesh, when my enemies and my foes attack me, they will stumble and fall.
Ps 27:3 Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then will I be confident.
He’s My Stronghold and Protector
PR0VERBS 18:10 The NAME of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.
He’s The One I Expect to Hear From
Ps 5:2 Listen to my cry for help, my King and my God, for to you I pray.
Ps 5:3 In the morning, O LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation.
- The Lord is the source of my light. He is my guide
- He is the source of my salvation. He is my deliverer. He delivers me from ALL evil
- I don’t have one thing to fear. He is the stronghold of my life. He is my fortress. I run to Him and I am safe.
- He protects me. He fights for me. He saves me. He is ALWAYS my source for victory
- No matter I see or hear my confidence and hope will remain in Him
- I will not be moved by my circumstance. I will not give up. I will not surrender. I will not quit.
He’s the Giver of Joy and the Father of Favor
Ps 5:11 But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you.
Ps 5:12 For surely, O LORD, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield.
- I will praise you. I will be glad. I will celebrate because I take refuge in You.
- You are my hiding place. I will not be silent.
- Day and night I sing praises to You. You protect me. I cannot be silent.
- I pray to you and I wait before you with great expectation.
- You bless me with good things. Like a shield You surround me with Your favor.
- You cause me to be favored by others. You cause doors to be opened. You put me at the head of the line.
- Because I am favored by you, the impossible to happens in my life.
- I am blessed because of You I am safe and secure in You. You are ALWAYS faithful!!
Number of Visitors